With more than 15,000 subscribers, the C_NCENTRATE newsletter is now read regularly in all four corners of the globe and continues to grow steadily. We took a look back at what got subscribers clicking and have created a Top 10 Most Clicked Links of C_NCENTRATE 2015.
Interesting points: content marketing does not feature in the 2015 list (despite being strongly represented in the 2014 Top 10 Links list), there has been a 200% increase of productivity and strategic advice links in this year's Top 10 compared to 2014 (likely based on the subscriber feedback from 2013). Roughly the same amount of video made the Top 10 with Uber's Uber Rush intro video being the first of its kind to make the list.
1) What your 2016 Video Strategy Should Look Like [#50]
2) How To Plan Any Presentation [Video] [#25]
3) How To Work 40 Hours A Week Sending These Two Emails [#28]
4) The 30-Second Habit That Has A Lifelong Impact [#43]
5) Introducing Uber Rush [Video] [#42]
6) What Google Really Knows About You [#40]
7) Why Startups Succeed [#30]
8) Why Scientists Are Upset With The Facebook Bubble Filter Experiment [#19]
9) How To Write An Email That Convinces Anyone To Meet With You [#29]
10) Infrastructure For Modern Brands [#36]
(NOTE: Numbers were adjusted for size of list at the time of sending)