Over 300 subscribers recently answered our newsletter survey. Here are the topline results but look out over the next few weeks for some changes.
The top bit still rules but you want more.
- We heard the 78% loud and clear - the top bit will be untouched. The links section is a very close second favourite with 'Use It' coming in last so we are thinking of using that space for something else.
You want to be able to share the content easier.
- Good to hear! We're looking into this. Bear with us.
You like the Links section as text.
- We proposed moving the Links section to a more graphical interface but respondents overwhelmingly (78%) did not want this so we'll leave it as is.
You want even more strategic advice.
- 62% of respondents wanted more strategic advice so we're thinking about ways of breaking this out from the rest of the content. The rest of the themes showed more variation, people want
MORE OF: Strategy, Big picture, Emerging markets, New tools,
ABOUT RIGHT: Emerging technologies, Disruption, Startups, Social media, Advertising, Marketing, Video, Mobile
LESS OF: Time management, Work/life balance, Emerging markets
Some interesting nuggets
- The following nuggets came from the 'more comments' section of the survey. We are considering trialling the following; More retail info (no particular decision to stay away from it so we'll add some in), special editions (respondents like the varied nature of information but are also interested in 'Special' or 'Dedicated' issues - we're in, watch this space) and more Women (a couple of respondents wanted a Women's edition - we're researching this more too).